[Kolab-devel] Kolab 3.5 releases: supported operating systems

Jochen Hein jochen at jochen.org
Mon Jan 11 18:39:34 CET 2016

Daniel Hoffend <dh at dotlan.net> writes:

> Am 2015-11-17 08:47, schrieb Timotheus Pokorra:
>
>> * Debian 7: do you still use that? or will you be moving towards
>> Debian 8 anyway?
>> * Debian 8: Daniel, Torsten?
>
> I'll try my best as soon as we go deeper into the release cycle for
> testing and bug hunting. Real life things currently preventing me most
> of the time from actively participating.

I had a look at the Debian 8 packages in OBS-Development today.  My
focus on packages will be roundcube and SSO/GSSAPI and OTP.  From a
quick view, there are some packages only built for RPMs, but no Debian
packages.  Should I create a couple of tasks in phabricator and connect
them to Project Kolab 3.5 https://git.kolab.org/project/view/90/?

I'll try to push some updates to
https://obs.kolabsys.com/project/show/home:jh23453:branches:Kolab:Development

Jochen

--
The only problem with troubleshooting is that the trouble shoots back.