[Kolab-devel] Syncroton and folder moving

Szombathelyi György gyurco at freemail.hu
Mon Feb 22 23:13:34 CET 2016

Hello! First, I want to thank you for Kolab 16, it is awesome! The only problem we had with it is Syncroton and Outlook: when a folder was moved outside of Outlook, Syncroton couldn't catch the change. But I found this commit at the "old" repo:http://git.syncroton.org/?p=Syncroton;a=commit;h=c44547af80f19ca4b25e7b657eaad9b127696e0bI tested it, and seems to work. I think it would be nice to integrate this into Kolab. Best Regards,György