[Kolab-devel] Kolab16: clamav not installed

Carpenter, Troy troy at carpenter.cx
Wed Feb 3 18:38:58 CET 2016

On 2016-02-02 3:30 pm, Jochen Hein wrote:
> I'd installed Kolab:Development on CentOS7 and switched to Kolab:16.
> When looking into the failed services I found amavisd not running with
>
> Feb 02 21:28:55 kolab-35 systemd[1]: Unit amavisd.service entered
> failed
> state.
> Feb 02 21:28:55 kolab-35 systemd[1]: amavisd.service failed.
> Feb 02 21:28:55 kolab-35 systemd[1]: amavisd.service holdoff time over,
> scheduling restart.
> Feb 02 21:28:55 kolab-35 systemd[1]: Cannot add dependency job for unit
> clamd at amavisd.service, ignoring: Unit clamd at amavisd.service failed to
> load: No such file or dire
> Feb 02 21:28:55 kolab-35 systemd[1]: start request repeated too quickly
> for amavisd.service
> Feb 02 21:28:55 kolab-35 systemd[1]: Failed to start Amavisd-new is an
> interface between MTA and content checkers..
>
> Seems to be a missing dependency...
>
> Jochen

There's a similar thread going on here:
https://kolab.org/hub/topic/13/problems-with-kolab-16-fresh-install-on-centos-7

In that case, I did a fresh install of Kolab 16.  However, I currently
am using the development repository as well and would like to jump to
the Kolab 16 repository.  I do know that some of the components are
newer in Kolab:Development than Kolab:16, but I would like to move to a
more "stable" release since the future of Kolab:Development is in
question.  I currently have to modify a few source files every time an
update happens, especially to Syncroton and Roundcube, but I don't know
if those changes are in Kolab:16 either.

In the discussion from kolab.org, Jeroen notes that there are problems
with clamav.  He suggests clamav-server-systemd needs to be installed,
but on Kolab:16, I don't see that package and the closest is
clamav-server-systemd.