[Kolab-devel] Kontact/Kmail, Kolab and KF5

Daniel Morlock daniel.morlock at awesome-it.de
Thu Dec 22 17:18:47 CET 2016

Hi,

we have an overlay with libkolab and libkolabxml here:
https://gitlab.awesome-it.de/overlays/kolab/tree/master/net-libs

Unfortunately, we drop the Gentoo support since the effort for
maintaining the packages is too large. So the Kolab overlay is outdated
but maybe you can use the libkolab/libkolabxml ebuilds.

Regards,
Daniel