[Kolab-devel] request to update kolab 16 (centos7) to use php-sabre-dav >= 3.0.9

Matthias Busch catwiesel at gmx.net
Fri Aug 12 09:13:32 CEST 2016

hey,

I am currently "playing around" with kolab 16 on centos7 - to see what
to do when I make the switch from 3.4 on debian7 - and also to help you
guys iron out the kinks.

I diddnt get far before finding a problem. Granted, it is MY problem,
but I would respectfully request that you guys think about upgrading to
php-sabre-dav >= 3.0.9

I hope it is a small change to make but it would allow us to use other
packages depending on php-sabre-dav like owncloud. manually installing
3.0.9 over whatever 2.x version kolab is bringing will effectively break
irony :

PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function Sabre\URI\split() in
/usr/share/php/Sabre/HTTP/URLUtil.php on line 85

(when making a calender entry via caldav)

thank you for considering.
Catwiesel