[Kolab-devel] roundcubemail-plugin-libkolab-skin-larry missing

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at pokorra.de
Tue Oct 27 10:07:34 CET 2015

Hello Thomas,

> There are still files missing:
> %files -n roundcubemail-plugin-libkolab-skin-larry -f plugin-libkolab-skin-
> larry.files
> %files -n roundcubemail-plugin-libkolab-skin-larry -f plugin-libkolab-skin-
> larry.files
> %files -n roundcubemail-plugin-kolab_activesync-skin-larry-assets -f plugin-
> kolab_activesync-skin-larry-assets.files

I had a look into this.

For libkolab, there is only the file libkolab.css in
https://cgit.kolab.org/roundcubemail-plugins-kolab/tree/plugins/libkolab/skins/larry,
and that is delivered in the package
roundcubemail-plugin-libkolab-skin-larry-assets

rpm -ql roundcubemail-plugin-libkolab-skin-larry-assets
shows:
/usr/share/roundcubemail/public_html/assets/plugins/libkolab/skins
/usr/share/roundcubemail/public_html/assets/plugins/libkolab/skins/larry
/usr/share/roundcubemail/public_html/assets/plugins/libkolab/skins/larry/libkolab.css

As you wrote in a private email, spec files without contained files
"[...] prevents the packages from building with new rpm-4.13.0-RC1".
Are there any release notes documenting this breaking change?
Or is it a bug in the release candiate and will be fixed for the final
release of rpm 4.13?
I checked http://www.rpm.org/wiki/Releases/4.13.0

Since there are no other files, we probably can drop the package
roundcubemail-plugin-libkolab-skin-larry from the spec file.
I have committed this now to Kolab Development.

I checked the other package as well:
rpm -ql roundcubemail-plugin-kolab_activesync-skin-larry-assets
shows:
/usr/share/roundcubemail/public_html/assets/plugins/kolab_activesync/skins
/usr/share/roundcubemail/public_html/assets/plugins/kolab_activesync/skins/larry
/usr/share/roundcubemail/public_html/assets/plugins/kolab_activesync/skins/larry/alarm-clock.png
/usr/share/roundcubemail/public_html/assets/plugins/kolab_activesync/skins/larry/config.css
/usr/share/roundcubemail/public_html/assets/plugins/kolab_activesync/skins/larry/foldertypes.png
/usr/share/roundcubemail/public_html/assets/plugins/kolab_activesync/skins/larry/pointer-left.png
/usr/share/roundcubemail/public_html/assets/plugins/kolab_activesync/skins/larry/synchronize.png

So we should keep that package.

Timotheus