[Kolab-devel] libkolab versioning

Sandro Knauß knauss at kolabsys.com
Mon Nov 30 11:26:50 CET 2015

Hey,

our main development platfrom is git.kolab.org [1]. Here you find the current
progress. I have no insight in how it synced with cgit.kolab.org.

> Can you please tell me which version of libkolab do you recommend for a
> release?

The whole 1.0 branch ist a Qt5+KF5  only, that mostly is a spin off to be able
to build master kdepim. The further plan is to make master to work with
Qt4+Qt5, till than the 1.0 branch is split off and only merged if it is
possiible to build with both versions.

> 1.0.1 also requires qt 5.2, but CentOS7 only comes with qt 4.8.5.

than libkolab 1.0 is not working here and 0.X should be used.

Regards,

Sandro Knauß

[1] https://git.kolab.org/diffusion/LK/browse/master/;libkolab-1.0.2

--