[Kolab-devel] Questions about tags and description of notes

Torsten Grote torsten at kolab.org
Thu May 14 02:38:38 CEST 2015

On Wednesday 13 May 2015 09:50:51 Ing. Konrad Renner wrote:
> Thanks to your help, 2 way sync is now working

Great, Congratulations! :)

> So how and where do I have to specify tags for notes?

In order to be able to reuse the same tags for multiple data types, tags are
stored as relations in the Configurations folder.

There should actually be a KEP for it, but I'm afraid there isn't. So other
than looking into Roundcube IMAP logs, I have no other suggestion to discover
the tag format at the moment.

Kind Regards,
Torsten

--