[Kolab-devel] Kolab Development packages now requiring a package for composer

Mathieu Parent math.parent at gmail.com
Wed May 13 11:41:32 CEST 2015

> Hello,

Hi,

> In Kolab Development, the packages iRony and kolab-freebusy previously
> have been built from a tarball that was prepared with composer.
> With the recent changes, this processing with composer happens during
> the build of the package.

[...]

> Does anyone have any ideas?

Composer is not available in Debian currently. The canonical way to
package composer packages in debian is to use pkg-php-tools [1].

If some backported packages are missing, you can ask for them on the
following mailing list [2]

Disclaimer: I'm the main developer of pkg-php-tools.
--
Mathieu

[1]: https://packages.debian.org/stable/pkg-php-tools