[Kolab-devel] Possible bug in roundcube files section

Kostas K. kkan at devoq.gr
Sun May 3 12:39:52 CEST 2015

Hello,

During the past few days I have been experimenting with the latest kolab
packages in CentOS 7.

It all works great until I use a seperate server for reverse proxying
roundcube. The "Files" section does not display correct, the left panel
(where the folders are) and the buttons (e.g. upload) do not work.

I have reinstalled everything multiple times, and I have used various
proxies (including the latest squid) but the problem remains.

Looking at the html source I have noticed the following:

<script type="text/javascript"
src="/roundcubemail/assets/plugins/jqueryui/js/jquery-ui-1.10.4.custom.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="/roundcubemail/assets/plugins/libcalendaring/libcalendaring.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="/roundcubemail/assets/plugins/calendar/calendar_base.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://192.168.1.19/chwala//js/files_api.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="/roundcubemail/assets/plugins/kolab_files/kolab_files.js"></script>

While most paths are relative, there seems to be an absolute path in a
few places (192.168.1.19 is my test server IP).

Is it possible that something like this is the reason why the reverse
proxy is causing a few elements not displaying correctly making the page
non-functional? Directly accessing the web server works fine.

Thank you
Kostas