[Kolab-devel] Patch: kolab-syncroton multifolder for android

Oleg Fiksel oleg.fiksel at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 14 09:21:47 CET 2015

Dear Kolab Developers,

first of all I want to thank you for the great peace of software which enables
users and companies to use free and open product and have complete
transparency.

I want to put your attention to an article on kolab.org [1] which at the end
of the article describes how to make kolab-syncroton push multiple folders to
android. I was able to successfully test the patch.

Please review this patch and let me know if it will be included in the main
tree.

Best regards

Oleg

[1] http://kolab.org/blog/zharvek/2014/12/27/updating-kolab-3.1-or-3.2-3.3

P.S.: kolab-devel at kolab.org doesn't work. Gives an error:

--cut--
<kolab-devel at kolab.org>: host mx02.mykolab.com[95.128.36.1] said: 550 5.1.1
<kolab-devel at kolab.org>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local
recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)
--cut--