[Kolab-devel] Kolab Server 3.4 on CentOS 32bit Feedback/Question (ActiveSync Outlook 2013)

Soliva Andrea soliva at comcept.ch
Thu Jul 30 10:32:04 CEST 2015

Hi Torsten

it works now....I have to say that I really testing hard with this
account with different devices and it seems to me that something in the
Background was not anymore this what it should be. This means I begann
from scratch again which means:

- Outlook 2013 cleaning up all Cache files
- Deleted entry in "roundcubemail" for Outlook 2013 device completly

Connecting again with both sites clean and it works :-) At this Point
also a Feedback from MacOSx site using IMAPS, SMTPS as iRony CalDAV as
CardDAV. Tested sync with IPhone as Android and it works really nice :-)

 From this Point of view cool work guys :-)

Andrea Soliva

Email: andrea.soliva at comcept.ch