[Kolab-devel] Wallace and Invitation Policies

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Sun Jan 25 22:19:56 CET 2015

On 2015-01-12 16:33, Sergio Talens-Oliag wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm working on having a functioning Kolab 3.3 on a Debian server using
> dovecot 2.2.15 (with the upstream metadata support); I'm not using all
> the
> kolab tools, but what I need is almost working.
>
> To be able to use the invitation policies module of wallace I've added
> dovecot driver to pykolab (it's a quick hack, to distribute it the
> pykolab
> imap drivers will need to be reviewed, as there are some assumptions on
> different places that should be on the cyrus driver but are on the
> general
> code, i. e. dovecot does not provide the same namespaces that cyrus
> does, but
> there are some checks that expect three namespaces).

Hi Sergio,

can you submit these individual changes for inclusion, each by
themselves, separately, rather than as one big diff with too many
individual changes?

If you could do so in "git format-patch" format, so I can preserve both
your commit messages and your authorship (without manual intervention),
that would be swill!

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen