[Kolab-devel] Process Around Kolab 3.4 Release (Book Fri, 15:00 CET)

Sandro Knauß knauss at kolabsys.com
Wed Feb 18 10:37:56 CET 2015

Hey,

> Signing is something you do for actual releases:
>
>    http://mirror.kolabsys.com/pub/releases/

thanks exactly such a site I was searching for. Who is responsible in pushing
there new tarballs? libkolab 0.6.0 is missing there.

> It does, however, require a very recent version of kdepimlibs, such that
> for example Enterprise Linux 6 does not ship said recent version of
> kdepimlibs.

I know that a recent kdepimlibs is required and I know this isn't available
for every supported server distro. But for those without recent kdepimlibs we
do not support kolab-desktop-client too. So we can use the build with
libcaledaring without any problems.

Regads,

sandro

--