[Kolab-devel] Hook/Plugin support for kolab-webadmin

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at kolab.org
Mon Feb 16 09:44:52 CET 2015

Hello Daniel,

> I've created an initial version that supports hooks inside of the
> kolab-webadmin api.
> The thoughts behind this feature would be to run additional checks or
> scripts on api
> calls.

Thank you so much for your work on this feature!
I will look at your branch later this week, and will play around with
it.

On the ticket http://git.kolab.org/kolab-wap/log/?h=ticket/4569 you
wonder if we should include it in Kolab 3.4.
I personally think we should not rush things, and focus on getting all
other issues out of Kolab 3.4.
Better have a stable 3.4, and then focus on new features when the
release is out.

Thanks again,
   Timotheus