[Kolab-devel] Process Around Kolab 3.4 Release (Book Fri, 15:00 CET)

Daniel Hoffend dh at dotlan.net
Thu Feb 12 10:07:05 CET 2015

Ideas for topics:

* package/version matrix

* When should you should you start packing the latest patches for OBS or when should you wait for the next minor release (new tarball)? Freeze?

* State of Cyrus 2.5?
    - Bad login segfault
    - pt loader segfault
    - incomplete ldap lookup config (missing replacement for basedn)

* Will there be an new pykolab version with the latest setup-kolab patches in master? Btw tag 0.7.7 is missing

* kolab-webadmin doesn't provide SQL upgrade files. I know that we should not modify the contents of the *_types definitions when fields are getting edited but when table structures are getting changed: shared notes folder types in kolab 3.3 or is_default field in kolab 3.4 it should be noticed and not just in the Git log. I'll try to provide a sal upgrade path for the upgrade guide.

--
mfg
Daniel Hoffend