[Kolab-devel] Testing Kolab 3.4 on Debian

Tobias Brunner tobias at tobru.ch
Wed Feb 11 21:00:17 CET 2015

Hi,

As we are nearing the 3.4 release I started testing Kolab 3.4 on Debian using
my little Vagrant project: https://github.com/tobru/kolab3-vagrant
Maybe others find this usefull to test Kolab.

Some questions: How can I exactly find out the Kolab version? Issuing an "apt-
cache policy kolab" shows "3.1.9-2" when using the repository
"http://obs.kolabsys.com/repositories/Kolab:/Development/Debian_7.0/". Is this
really the test version for 3.4? Where on the Webinterface can I find the
version number? Connecting to Roundcube does not show the new skin, so I think
the version I'm testing is an older one.
Are the Debian packages already on it's way to 3.4?

Cheers,
Tobias