[Kolab-devel] git.kolab.org switch-over to Phabricator

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Mon Apr 13 14:20:46 CEST 2015

Hello there,

I'm pleased to announce that git.kolab.org (the canonical source code
location for most of our GIT repositories, but not all of them) is
switching over to Phabricator.

Barring DNS change propagation, you will find your git clone (read-only
and read-write) may start to no longer work during the course of the
day.

The change to Phabricator includes a re-invigorated development process
as well, on which we'll have more later, but suffice it to say today's
change is just about the git repositories (and not yet so much about the
other facilities that Phabricator has to offer).

It also means that the git repositories on our GitHub account
(https://github.com/kolab-grouwpare/) are obsoleted -- including most
prominently, the kolab-docs repository for documentation.

For now, please note that the SSH public key for the host git.kolab.org
will change to:

   60:4d:a8:2e:0c:01:5a:7e:cb:84:01:14:8a:65:40:d3

And the git clone and push URLs change to those listed on the details
page of each of the git repositories listed on:

   https://git.kolab.org/diffusion/

If you have any questions or remarks, please keep me in CC: (through

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Systems Architect, Kolab Systems AG