[Kolab-devel] DAVException in iRony-0.2.7

Daniel Morlock daniel.morlock at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 13:34:25 CEST 2014

Hi,

we packaged and updated to Cyrus IMAP 2.5 which make things work. In
/etc/imapd.annotations.conf, there is:

/vendor/horde/share-params,mailbox,string,backend,value.shared
value.priv,a
/vendor/kolab/color,mailbox,string,backend,value.shared value.priv,a
/vendor/kolab/folder-test,mailbox,string,backend,value.shared
value.priv,a
/vendor/kolab/folder-type,mailbox,string,backend,value.shared
value.priv,a
/vendor/kolab/incidences-for,mailbox,string,backend,value.shared
value.priv,a
/vendor/kolab/pxfb-readable-for,mailbox,string,backend,value.shared
value.priv,a
/vendor/kolab/h-share-attr-desc,mailbox,string,backend,value.shared
value.priv,a
/vendor/kolab/activesync,mailbox,string,backend,value.priv,r
/vendor/x-toltec/test,mailbox,string,backend,value.shared value.priv,a

Is this correct or is the uniqueid thing still missing?

Thanks,
Daniel.