[Kolab-devel] Caldav Problems

Matt Moldvan matt at moldvan.com
Thu Oct 9 19:13:42 CEST 2014

I know I'm digging up an old thread, so excuse me for that, but I ran
into this today while trying to install the calendar plugin on my
personal system.  After some digging and finding this thread I
realized I had the same issue.  I had installed a CardDav plugin to
sync my RoundCube install with my GMail contacts, and am getting the
same class violation error.

More digging lead to the conclusion that libcalendaring uses an older
version of the same Sabre library (3.0.0 in the "carddav" plugin,
while libcalendaring uses 2.1.0).

Are there any plans to update to the newer version of the library? Or
is it something that wouldn't really benefit the plugin enough to
merit the additional effort?  Would doing so even allow these two
plugins to play together nicely without significant (and perhaps not
beneficial) refactoring of libcalendaring?

Thanks,
Matt.