[Kolab-devel] CYRUSError 16 when creating user

Mat Cantin mat at cantinbrothers.ca
Sat May 31 06:05:43 CEST 2014

Greetings,

I've written to the Kolab user mailing list about this issue I'm having,
but no one has responded so I thought I would try the development. Maybe
someone here can help?

My problem is basically this: pykolab appears to get stuck when I try to
create a new user. The pykolab debug log gives me the following output,
and I'm left with a partially created user who can't log in.

pykolab.imap DEBUG [23525]: Creating additional folders for user
user at domain.com
pykolab.imap DEBUG [21064]: Waiting for the Cyrus murder to settle...
CYRUSError(16, 'LOGIN_PLAIN', 'authentication failure')

Can someone tell me why I'm getting this CYRUSError?

Thank you.
--
Mat