[Kolab-devel] libkolab & postgres

Diane Trout diane at ghic.org
Wed Mar 19 07:08:26 CET 2014

Hi,

I'm not sure how you want to review patches, I decided to try parts of kolab
from source. I thought I'd try using postgres for roundcube & roundcube-kolab-
plugins.

I discovered that plugins/libkolab/SQL/postgres.initial.sql hadn't been
updated. I copied the mysql version and made hopefully slight changes.

With this sql patch (and some other configuration) I was able to browse
contacts, and events. Perhaps there's a way for this to be useful for others.

I'm just attaching as a patch and not a git format patch as I'm not sure what
should be done about the license headers. I'm also not sure if the date/times
should be being stored with or without timezones.

Diane