[Kolab-devel] Kolab on RaspberryPi

Cordes, Andreas whvneo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 09:27:29 CET 2014

Hello,

I'm new to Kolab and this list so I may introduce myself a bit why I
subscribed to this list.

I'm 36 years old, studied business informatics long time ago and was
looking for a groupware which is capable of active sync for RaspberryPi.

I found lots of posts saying, not possible or ARM packages not
available. Daniele Gobbetti did this for 3.0 but I'm living on the
bleeding edge :-) and decided to go directly to 3.2.

And now it's working, I'm currently writing this mail via roundcubemail
on my RaspberryPi, Active sync is working on my mobile like a charm.

May be you find this interesting as well and share this information.

My blog with my experience  can be found at whvneo.blogspot.com and ARM
packages are available at
      deb http://kolab-deb.zion-control.org /

Greets