[Kolab-devel] Upgrade report 3.1 to 3.2 on Debian Wheezy

Jindřich Skácel jindrich.skacel at vypni.net
Tue Jun 3 14:43:27 CEST 2014

Hi,

yup, something like "how to properly backup kolab" would be great,
because kolab is quite large and have many things across the filesystem.

I also backup server before upgrade, but then I had some problems with
restoring it (I think, that not all services were down, or something
like that - have to check that next time properly).

---

S pozdravem / Best regards,
J. Skácel