[Kolab-devel] Multi domain administrators in Kolab 3.2

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at kolab.org
Mon Jul 14 10:12:48 CEST 2014

Hello Andrea,

at TBits.net, we have created a patch that allows domain administrators.
Our customers can manage their (multiple) domains.
This patch is not part of upstream, and it has some modifications in
LDAP and PHP.

You are welcome to have a look and investigate for yourself, if it is
useful to you.

I am just in the process of updating the scripts and patches to Kolab
3.2, and improving the unit tests.

Please see the documentation at
https://github.com/TBits/KolabScripts/wiki and  the code at
https://github.com/TBits/KolabScripts/tree/Kolab3.2