[Kolab-devel] Feature-request: message metadata

Henning henne.gwath at gmx.de
Wed Jul 9 17:34:06 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have another one. For collaboration and buisiness purposes it would be
very nice if there could a bunch of metadata be collected for each
message. I imagine things like when delivered, when read, moved, deleted
and by whom.
This was a feature I liked most about my old FirstClass server and I
really do miss in kolab. Of course this would require a lot new data to
be stored, but I think it's worth it to keep track of conversations.

If there is already a possibility to do this, please let me know.

Best regards,
henning