[Kolab-devel] freebusy bug?

Gelpi Andrea liste at gelpi.it
Wed Jul 9 13:22:42 CEST 2014

Fresh install of kolab 3.2 on Debian 7.5.0 from repository.

After installing kolab I started having message in kern.log every 15
minutes.

Jun 17 19:45:02 mail kernel: [11770.235380] Loading kernel module for a
network device with CAP_SYS_MODULE (deprecated).  Use CAP_NET_ADMIN and
alias netdev- instead

I found that error message is generated by freebusy command in
/etc/cron.d/kolab-freebusy:

*/15 * * * * root [ $(pgrep kolab-freebusyd >/dev/null 2>&1; echo $?)
-ne 0 ] && QT_NO_GLIB=1 kolab-freebusyd --generateall
> /var/log/kolab-freebusyd.log 2>&1

Every time this command run I got more than one error lines.

Is it a bug?

--
ing. Andrea Gelpi
La Terra non la abbiamo ereditata dai nostri avi,