[Kolab-devel] settings view for calendar is broken in 3.1

Thomas Brüderli bruederli at kolabsys.com
Thu Jan 23 08:46:40 CET 2014

Michael Rasmussen wrote:
> Hi all,

Hello Michael

> Using the calendar plugin in a stand-alone roundcube will render the
> settings dialog broken.
>
> This specific setting is causing the settings dialog to be empty:
> calendar.php:333:    $no_override =
> array_flip((array)$this->rc->config->get('dont_override'));

What exactly is the error here? Please check the error logs.

This only reads a config setting and I don't see how that could break
anything.

> Above apparently only gives meaning if the calendar plugin is installed
> in kolab webclient. Can anybody confirm this?

No, the calendar module, although developed for Kolab, can be run with a
standard Roundcube installation using the database backend.

Please not that it requires Roundcube 0.1-beta or newer and doesn't work
with version 0.9.x.

~Thomas