[Kolab-devel] Kolab and OpenChange

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Mon Jan 6 14:40:59 CET 2014

On Monday 6. January 2014 13.42.56 Georg C. F. Greve wrote:
> On Saturday 04 January 2014 21.09:28 Jiří Kubeš wrote:
> > What you guys think about it?
>
> I think you have a point that it may be time to look at OpenChange.

It looks like various other solutions use OpenChange to accommodate Outlook.
For example, the SOGo developers seem to think that it's worth promoting on
their main page (http://www.sogo.nu/). I'm not sure how well the relevant
protocols are covered by Microsoft's regulatory obligations, however, although
I imagine that some of them are covered by Samba.

Paul