[Kolab-devel] event triggered freebusy data generation

Thomas Jarosch thomas.jarosch at intra2net.com
Thu Feb 27 13:29:22 CET 2014

On Tuesday, 25. February 2014 23:06:04 Paul Boddie wrote:
> > Instead of running kolab-freebusyd every x minutes, for my use-case it's
> > better to start it on demand. So I do so. The freebusy web script
> > triggers kolab-freebusyd to regenerate and aggregate the data for the
> > corresponding user, if needed, e.g. if the cached ifb-file is too old.

we sent something similiar upstream back in 2008:
http://marc.info/?l=kolab-devel&m=120588117817828&w=2

We never had freebusy performance problems ever again.

Since the old issue tracker is down, the current
source code is available here:
http://www.intra2net.com/en/developer/intranator/download/freebusyd.tar.gz

Cheers,
Thomas