[Kolab-devel] caldav backend to calender plugin

Michael Rasmussen mir at datanom.net
Wed Feb 12 09:15:20 CET 2014

On Tue, 11 Feb 2014 10:55:20 -0500
btb <listsb-kolab-dev at bitrate.net> wrote:

> 2] i was experimenting with $rcmail_config['calendar_caldav_url'] - but i'm not quite sure how exactly it is meant to be used.  my hope was to automate the caldav configuration to some extent, so users aren't necessarily required to manually configure this, if possible.

This setting has no current usage.

> 4] a few other general questions: are there mechanisms for sharing calendars or for free/busy searches?  how about autodiscovering all of a users' calendars, so if they have more than one they don't have to add each individually?

Latest code from branch feature_caldav contains code for auto
discovering calendars on a server. The plugin will automatically detect
every calendar on a server for which the user is permitted to access
and will automatically configure each calender using the display name
in the list of calendars.

I am about to provide a patch enabling free/busy requests. Should hit
branch feature_caldav very soon.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
If you are too busy to read, then you are too busy.