[Kolab-devel] Fresh Kolab 3.1 installation on CentOS 6.5

NeXuS nexus_network23 at web.de
Thu Feb 6 13:32:19 CET 2014

Hello I'm new to Kolab,

i think i found possible failure and i hope I'm right here.

1. The install program setup-kolab don't create the file
virtual_alias_maps_mailforwarding.cf and the file is not registered in the
main.cf. -> The consequence the Mail Forwarding User doesn't function.

2. I create a kolab user1 and a kolab user2 with delegate by user1. Then I
would like to configre the new identity in user1 in the roundcubemail but
they don't show me the mailadress. The user1 has all acl rights for inbox
etc. So i can't send mails for user2 on behalf with user1. Or I'm wrong?

Thanks
Kind regards
Stefan