[Kolab-devel] PHP composer and packaging

bruce-kolab at bmts.us bruce-kolab at bmts.us
Wed Feb 5 21:14:25 CET 2014

I completely agree with this too :) For whatever that's worth.  Composer
(along with the folder structure for it's autoloader) is a fantastic
tool for PHP projects.  Being able to use it for installing the PHP
components of Kolab would be fantastic for me especially since I want to
de-couple that side of Kolab from the other sections so that it can be
used with Dovecot and OpenLDAP on different servers.