[Kolab-devel] Kolab 3.3 feedback

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Fri Aug 15 14:46:55 CEST 2014

On Friday 15. August 2014 13.54.26 Daniel Hoffend wrote:

> Thomas Brüderli wrote:
> >The message should be fully consumed by wallace and don't get passed
> >along. Need to investigate this.
>
> I'm debugging as well. seems like wallace is doing the wrong lookup
> using shared at example.org instead of resource-beamer-beamer1 at example.org
> Not sure exactly where the error is buried.

Is this caused by a bad "result_format" setting in the
/etc/postfix/ldap/virtual_alias_maps_sharedfolders.cf file? I made a change to
avoid this in my own code a while back and it seemed to fix the problem:

result_format = <shared+%s>

It was something of a case of trial and error, printing out what Postfix was
generating and tracing the flow of execution in Wallace.

Paul