[Kolab-devel] Kolab 3.3 release forthcoming

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Mon Aug 4 01:40:18 CEST 2014

Hi there,

As mentioned in the other email, we have a pending release of Kolab 3.3
this month, at or around the 14th (which is six months after the Kolab
3.2 release on Valentine's day, henceforth to be referred to as Kolab
Release day).

 From experience (and from looking at my agenda) I know it's *NOT* going
to be the 14th, rather after the following weekend (the 19th or 20th).

Also from experience, I'm asking you to get your bug reports in *NOW*;

   - use Kolab:Development to install what is to become Kolab 3.3, if at
all possible (otherwise, log bug),

   - test functionality -- most things have had one or another change,

   - those with the ability to test upgrades, please do -- especially
with regards to existing mail spools.

I'm looking forward to your reports of failure, I'll take every single
one of them as a compliment ;-)

That said, if you report one and I go "oh, nice catch!", you've earned
yourself a beer.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--