[Kolab-devel] Kolab XMPP Roundcube plugin

Andreas Cordes kolab-devel at zion-control.org
Thu Apr 10 07:45:13 CEST 2014

Hi Rares,

well "managed" is a bit too much right now.

eJabberd authenticates against the kolab-Ldap. Next thing is to
integrate realtime chat into roundcube. There are several plugins
available for that.

But as I'm using a RaspberryPI for kolab it must be powerful and mostly
client oriented (meaning javascript).
I think converse.js is the correct one but didn't had a look on that up
to now, but will continue.

regards
Andreas