[Kolab-devel] about kolab

Laxmi Shrestha laxmi at mercantile.com.np
Thu Sep 26 06:28:12 CEST 2013

Dear Jeroen ,
       Thanks for your mail but you know I want to apply password expiry warning and password expiry rule from kolab-webadmin.I just added objectclasses passwordpolicy and passwordobject in kolab users.I can see in other field but when I set date for password expiry and warning ,it gives internal error.Could you please tell me the step how could I set them in kolab-webadmin?I went through the doc but no use.Please help.

thanks,
Laxmi