[Kolab-devel] Kolab 3.1 alpha setup issues

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Tue Sep 24 13:57:29 CEST 2013

On 2013-09-23 02:25, Erik Carlseen wrote:
> 1) During the install process I had an issue with my split DNS that
> broke the 389 server configuration, but it led me to a bug in the
> install script that writes the stderr data to the stdout file.

What an oversight - I fixed this just now.

> 2) The domain enumerator in
> /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/kolabd/__init__.py is broken:

This has meanwhile been fixed as it was reported as #2246/#2250.

> 3) In Postfix's my.conf file, the "permit_sasl_authenticated" option
> was not included in the "smtpd_recipient_restrictions" option.

The "permit_sasl_authenticated" option is not supposed to be included
with the "smtpd_recipient_restrictions", this is not an error.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Systems Architect, Kolab Systems AG