[Kolab-devel] libkolabxml git master does not build due to boost error

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at pokorra.de
Sat Sep 21 18:33:56 CEST 2013

Hello Christian,
I am working on CentOS 6.4.
By default boost 1.41 is installed.

The file unordered_set.hpp is in the place that you describe, and it
is included fine.
But the namespace is not boost::unordered::unordered_set!

/usr/include/boost/unordered/unordered_set.hpp has these lines:
[...]
namespace boost
{
    template <class Value, class Hash, class Pred, class Alloc>
    class unordered_set
[...]

If I change rpmbuild/BUILD/libkolabxml-master/src/objectvalidation.cpp
line 32 and line 40
replacing boost::unordered::unordered_set with boost::unordered_set
then it compiles fine.

Would that work on Fedora too?

Thanks,
   Timotheus