[Kolab-devel] New Release of Kontact for Windows?

Thomas Reitelbach tr at erdfunkstelle.de
Tue Sep 10 06:55:20 CEST 2013

I hate to answer o my own mail, but now I recognize that there seems to be a new release one month ago which I didn't know of.
I was monitoring this location:
http://files.kolab.org/clients/kontact-enterprise5/windows/experimental/

And now i see there is another location to look at:
https://wiki.kolab.org/Client_windows_kontact

Which provides a newer version of kontact for windows.
Sorry for the noise, i'll try this version first to see if the problems mentioned in my previous mail have already been adressed meanwhile.

Tank you for all your hard work on kolab and kontact!!!

Bye
Thomas