[Kolab-devel] Daily Email of Events?

Torsten Grote grote at kolabsys.com
Thu Sep 5 11:30:34 CEST 2013

Hi James,

On Wednesday 04 September 2013 21:46:27 James Mills wrote:
> On this list? Okay speak up? I'm all ears :)

Yes, this list is the best place for this.

Most of our developers are really busy, but I'm sure they fill find the time
to chime in eventually.

> As a Python dev I was thinking of implementing this in Python alongside
> the pykolab library.

I'm not a real developer myself, but I don't know whether pykolab would be the
best place for it since I guess it doesn't have everything ready to get events
from Day X. But Roundcube already does have this for example.

But the pykolab and roundcube developers can probably tell you better how to
best implement that feature.

Kind Regards,
Torsten Grote

--