[Kolab-devel] Announcing some blog posts for building packages for Debian on OBS

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Wed Oct 30 10:32:48 CET 2013

On 2013-10-30 09:58, Torsten Grote wrote:
> Hi Jeroen,
>
> thanks for explaining the Open Build Services to us! This surely helps
> to get
> more traction into packaging.
>
> On Tuesday 29 October 2013 18:41:34 Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
>> That said, I'm more than willing to entertain first fixing the
>> packages
>> for Kolab:3.1(:Updates), as long as some of you are willing to stand
>> up
>> and make sure fixes also end up in Kolab:Development (immediately or
>> afterwards).
>
> What would be the process to get these fixes also in
> Kolab:3.1(:Updates)?
> Timotheus and me did some fixes for the Debian packages against
> Kolab:Development that we would like to see end up in 3.1 as well.

I recall you had submitted these to Kolab:Development - I tend to do
this with the CLI:

$ osc sr --no-cleanup Kolab:Development
$ osc sr Kolab:3.1:Updates

Alternatively, you could apply to kolab-developers, which should give
you access to operate Kolab:Development directly - then submit
Kolab:3.1:Updates from there.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--