[Kolab-devel] Kolab 3.1

Tormen my.nl.abos at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 10:13:56 CET 2013

Hi,

On 08/10/13 20:37, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:

> I've just successfully completed an "aptitude install kolab" on a fresh
> Debian Wheezy system, configured to include "Kolab:3.1" and
> "Kolab:3.1:Updates".

Is is normal that after
    * installing kolab 3.1 on a vanilla install of debian stable)
    * running kolab-conf that run without output and errors
    * rebooting the machine

there is no process running on port 80 and neither on port 443 (netstat
-tulpen|grep 80\|443) ?

Where would I find the documentation for manual steps ?
I had a brief look here:

http://docs.kolab.org/en-US/Kolab_Groupware/3.0/html/Community_Installation_Guide/chap-Community_Installation_Guide-Installation.html
But did see anything. Did I miss it ?

Is it (only) the steps listed here:
    /usr/share/doc/kolab-webadmin/README.Debian

    /usr/share/doc/kolab-webclient:
         only holds changelog.Debian.gz  copyright

Thanks for shedding some light on this.

As this is my first install and I don't know how it is supposed to be, I
thought I better ask first :)

Tormen