[Kolab-devel] Kolab 3.1 dev role not working

Manel Gimeno Zaragozá magiza83 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 16 18:15:10 CEST 2013

Hello,

I think I've found the problem.

Following the old documentation I thought that the solution was comment all the array $config['plugins'], but doing this I was also commenting "kolab_auth" plugin.

In the previous roundcube version there was an array $mandatory_plugins, there we set the "default" plugins we always wanted enable, but in this version this configuration does not exists. So, when I commented all the array $config['plugins'] I was "disabling" kolab_auth.

Now I have the following configuration:
[/etc/roundcubemail ]$ vi config.inc.php
$config['plugins'] = array(
            'acl',
            'archive',
            //'calendar',
            'jqueryui',
            //'kolab_activesync',
            //'kolab_addressbook',
            'kolab_auth',
            'kolab_config',
            'kolab_folders',
            'libkolab',
            'libcalendaring',
            'managesieve',
            'newmail_notifier',
            //'odfviewer',
            'password',
            //'redundant_attachments',
            //'tasklist',
            'threading_as_default',
            // contextmenu must be after kolab_addressbook (#444)
            'contextmenu',
        );

[/etc/roundcubemail ]$ vi kolab_auth.inc.php
$config['kolab_auth_role_plugins'] = array(
        "cn=file-user,dc=marvel,dc=ddol,dc=es" => array(
                'kolab_files',
                'kolab_activesync',
                'odfviewer',
                'pdfviewer',
                'redundant_attachments',
        ),
        "cn=calendar-user,dc=marvel,dc=ddol,dc=es" => array(
                'calendar',
        ),
        "cn=task-user,dc=marvel,dc=ddol,dc=es" => array(
                'tasklist',
        ),
    );

and now the users have correctly enable the plugins based by role. Anyway, the only plugin I'm not able to disable/enable by plugin in addressbook.

I don't know If some of you have a better configuration or some advice about "mandatory" plugins I have to enabled/disabled.

Regards.

Manel