[Kolab-devel] Kolab 3.1 packages for Debian

Mateusz Kijowski mateusz.kijowski at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 12:11:24 CEST 2013

2013/10/11 Tormen <my.nl.abos at gmail.com>

>  On 11/10/13 09:40, Mateusz Kijowski wrote:
>

> We have only one packager for Debian at the moment and could use more
>> help. As
>> far as I know, there are no 3.1 packages available.
>>

>  Seems that you could use my help then, great!
>
> For sure "Yes"! [1]

This is why I decided that there is no reason to be shy, and its time to
step out and help :-)

> ... but just to make sure you don't duplicate work I was wondering if you
> had seen [2].

No, this has escaped my attention. I am building a proper testing
environment, thanks for the link. I was wondering, is there a
"architecture" view of Kolab available? I think I got it pretty much
figured out, but perhaps there is some info I am missing.

>   Right now I want to try building packages on my private pbuilder, but
> later I can switch to obs.
>
> Out of curiosity: Did you see the really nice OBS intro / how-to that has
> been put together ? [3]

I did, I even installed osc on my box, but I haven't even finished Step 1,
since I don't have a username and password to put in ~/.obsrc . I guess I
would have to register somehow?

Regards,

Mateusz.