[Kolab-devel] Kolab 3.1 packages for Debian

Mateusz Kijowski mateusz.kijowski at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 09:40:01 CEST 2013

2013/10/7 Torsten Grote <grote at kolabsys.com>

> Hi Mateusz,
>
> On Monday 07 October 2013 12:31:51 Mateusz Kijowski wrote:
> > I am using kolab 3.0 in production, installed from packages provided by
> > kolabsys.com. I was wondering if I could give 3.1 a try. Are there any
> > packages ready?
>
> We have only one packager for Debian at the moment and could use more
> help. As
> far as I know, there are no 3.1 packages available.

Seems that you could use my help then, great!

> > If not, I could try to build them and/or tweak the source packages,
> since I
> > have some experience (though not that much) in packaging for Debian.
>
> That would be very much appreciated. If you want to help, please subscribe
> also to the development list.
>
> Package sources are here: http://git.kolabsys.com/apt/?s=idle

Well, I have cloned these repositories, but they seem mostly out of date,
even for 3.0. Also it seems that some packages are missing (389-ds related
for example) Perhaps the work on recent Debian source packages has been
made somewhere else?

But, we are also trying to use https://obs.kolabsys.com/ for building
> packages.

Right now I want to try building packages on my private pbuilder, but later
I can switch to obs. I suppose that I would need some credentials to do so?

Regards,

Mateusz