[Kolab-devel] Call for participation

Tormen my.nl.abos at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 11:06:48 CEST 2013

On 10/10/13 10:46, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
> Our reference platform is Enterprise Linux version 6, for which
> corporate customers might choose Red Hat Enterprise Linux, and community
> might choose CentOS.
>
> We (Kolab Systems staff) have intimate familiarity with this platform,
> its predecessor Fedora, its processes, its guidelines, its twirls, drink
> beers with the people running the project, developing, building, testing
> and supporting the distribution regularly, on multiple continents, as we
> (Kolab Systems staff) have been active contributors for a very long time
> (and still are).
Now I am curious: Does RedHat internally use Zimbra or Kolab (for their
employees)?
I thought they are using Zimbra (at least they were around one year ago
in north america).

And I agree: RHEL is a nice distro too! Equally stable and well
supported then a debian ^^
... and even more secure thanks to SELinux turned on by default :)

Tormen

P.S.: I wish the community will hear you!