[Kolab-devel] Kolab3 and Sieve

Jeroen van Meeuwen vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Wed Oct 9 08:42:44 CEST 2013

On Tuesday, October 08, 2013 09:46:00 AM Shawn Walker wrote:
> > From: devel-bounces at lists.kolab.org
> > [mailto:devel-bounces at lists.kolab.org] On Behalf Of Jeroen van
> > Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 4:39 AM
> > To: devel at lists.kolab.org
> > Subject: Re: [Kolab-devel] Kolab3 and Sieve
> >
> > On 2013-10-04 22:50, Shawn Walker wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > Our product allow the user to set their ‘out of office’ or
> > > ‘vacation’
> > > message via Sieve.  Kolab 3 is using port 4190 for Sieve.   But it
> > > doesn’t seem to be 100% supported.   When doing a LISTSCRIPTS it
> > > never returns a list of scripts that I can see under
> > > /var/lib/imap/sieve/domain/b/bynari.net/a/alice.walker.  Even the
> > > script that our product uploaded to the server.
> >
> > Nothing extra is needed to get Cyrus IMAP's Sieve to work.
> >
> > What version of Cyrus IMAP are you running?
> >
> > Kind regards,
> >
> > Jeroen van Meeuwen
>
> It's the version that came with Kolab 3.
>
> "IMPLEMENTATION" "Cyrus timsieved v2.4.17-Debian-2.4.17-3"

OK, so that is Kolab 3.0, and its stable 2.4.17 (not the 2.5 git
development snapshot we ship with Kolab 3.1), and on Debian.

When I issue a LISTSCRIPTS on a vanilla installation on Enterprise Linux
expected response.

I'll have to see whether a Debian Wheezy installation differs in this
regard.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--