[Kolab-devel] Kolab 3.1

Tormen my.nl.abos at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 09:16:37 CEST 2013

On 03/10/13 21:13, Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) wrote:
> we've recently elected to experiment with using the Open Build Service
> [1], which, among other things, has introduced a significant delay in
> releasing Kolab 3.1 as stable [2].
>
> We would appreciate feedback on our OBS packages (for Debian Wheezy) [3].
>
> [1] http://openbuildservice.org/
> [2]
> https://kolab.org/blog/vanmeeuwen/2013/09/09/why-kolab-3.1-still-alpha
> [3] http://obs.kolabsys.com:82/Kolab:/3.1/Debian_7.0/

Hi Jeroen,

Thanks for your kind answer! Nice link [2] leading (2nd degree) to this
documentation:
     http://hosted.kolabsys.com/~vanmeeuwen/build/html/index.html
:)

I think I'll change to my pseudo Tormen and post this one right on the
devel list.

Ok, I gave it a shot and I think I'll have to wait, because some things
are still missing, right?

Fresh Debian 7.1 stable install with backports and the mentioned OBS
repo [3].

root at mail:~# apt-get install kolab
  kolab : Depends: kolab-cli but it is not going to be installed
          Depends: kolab-conf but it is not going to be installed
          Depends: kolab-mta but it is not going to be installed
          Depends: kolab-saslauthd but it is not going to be installed
          Depends: kolab-server but it is not going to be installed
          Depends: kolab-webclient but it is not going to be installed

root at mail:~# apt-get install kolab-cli
  kolab-cli : Depends: pykolab (= 0.6.5-1) but it is not going to be
installed

root at mail:~# apt-get install pykolab
  pykolab : Depends: python-pyasn1-modules but it is not installable

root at mail:~# apt-get install python-pyasn1-modules
Package python-pyasn1-modules is not available, but is referred to by
another package.
E: Package 'python-pyasn1-modules' has no installation candidate

root at mail:~# apt-cache search python-pyasn1-modules
root at mail:~#

?

Tormen