[Kolab-devel] Kolab 3 Default Folders with Non-English

Jeroen van Meeuwen vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Tue May 14 23:39:59 CEST 2013

On Tuesday, May 07, 2013 01:18:00 PM Shawn Walker wrote:
> Thanks!
>
> Is there a Kolab 3 wiki of all of the things that was changed from previous
> Kolab?

For annotations, I reckon you will want:

  https://wiki.kolab.org/Kolab_3.0_Storage_Format#Annotations

It's also important to note, which I don't think is stated in the document,
that if the /vendor/kolab/folder-type is set, but it is not being recognized -
it *definitely* does not provide content you would want a user to view as if
it were a folder containing mail.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--